Townhouse for Sale
Property ID 1982330According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this spacious 3-bedroom property exudes class & sophistication, rarely does an opportunity present itself like this. Light filled interiors featuring a quality new kitchen and bathroom, while the generous living space flows to a covered balcony with a leafy aspect.
If you are searching for a property with a real point of difference, you've come to the right place. Set across two levels with 131m2 under title, this gorgeous freestanding townhouse offers an exciting opportunity to create a beautiful, modern home.
• Three bedrooms on the ground floor each with BIRs, whilst the main bedroom features a modern ensuite.
• Full main bathroom plus a separate laundry on the ground floor.
• On the second floor you will find a bright, well appointed, modern kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances.
• Large open plan living & dining areas extends out onto the balcony through glass sliding doors - the perfect place for a Sunday BBQ.
• A powder room and a storeroom feature off the living area.
• Private, undercover parking is provided for 2 vehicles.
• Pristine inground communal pool within the complex.
• Luscious tropical gardens surround the property.
Occupying an ultra-private elevated design, this townhouse fuses easy-living with space and functionality. With body corporate fees sitting below $980 a quarter, the private backyard, share pool & surrounding gardens are meticulously maintained. This creates a non-obligatory and hassle free living situation for any occupier.
Nestled within the family friendly suburb of Bellamack, this home is close to local parks, primary & middle schools, along with many local Cafe's. Only a short drive to the new Gateway Shopping Centre and Palmerston CBD, everything you need is right at your door-step!
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and the Ray White Nightcliff team.
Be quick - the vendor requires an URGENT sale!
For more information, please feel free to call Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Council Rates: $1707 pa
Total Area Under Title: 131m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate: $972 pq (Sinking Fund included)
Easements: None Found