Apartment for Sale
Affordable Inner City Living
Property ID 1979691According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this low-maintenance one-bedroom city apartment presents the perfect opportunity for astute investors and first-home owners to add value and a little bit of sparkle with a small cosmetic makeover.
Situated in the La Casa Building in Woods street, this quaint, light filled apartment is ideally located, in walking distance to the CBD and all of its amenities.
This property is sure to attract attention for many reasons:
• Spacious kitchen features ample bench and storage space.
• Spaciously designed, light-filled open planned living & dining area off the kitchen leads out to the large wrap around entertainer's balcony. The perfect spot for an afternoon BBQ with friends.
• Neutral colour palette allows for endless interior decorating options.
• Generous sized Bedroom features a mirrored built in robe.
• Full Bathroom with Internal Laundry hidden behind double doors.
• The unique design of this property offers privacy and separation, allowing plenty of options on how to utilise the space.
• Secure access with remote controlled gate, intercom entry with lift access.
• Underground secure Parking for one vehicle
• Communal Inground Pool and Entertainment Area
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a full stamp duty concession. In addition, first home owner purchasers may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and the Ray White Nightcliff team.
Our vendor requires an URGENT sale! Don't miss the opportunity to snap this one up today!
For more information, please feel free to call Matt Englund on 0417 866 821.
Council Rates: $1672 pa (approx.)
Total Area Under Title: 143m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Body Corporate Fees: Approximately $1,160 (Sinking Fund Included)
Easements: None Found