Rural Retreat - Auction!
Property ID 1974248According to Listing Agent Matt Englund, this fantastic rural homestead, is offered at excellent value and presents a wonderful opportunity to add value with a cosmetic makeover. Set on a 1 hectare piece of land; this home is sure to blow you away.
The property offers the comfort of easy territory living, combined with ample space for friends and family. It's a grand property, yet not overdone. With peaceful and serene surroundings, this 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home is the essence of country style living, being just minutes from the gorgeous Howard Springs Reserve, and Howard Springs Hunting Reserve.
Why we love this property:
• Enormous block of land provides countless options on how to utilise the space.
• Large kitchen features stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage space.
• Sizable breakfast bar provides extra bench space for the avid cook.
• The large living area features glass doors which open up onto the back verandah.
• 5 large bedrooms feature a generous floorplan - each with large windows to ensure a bright and breezy internal.
• The Master bedroom features it very own ensuite to ensure privacy and convenience.
• Enormous rumpus room provides the perfect family living space - also features a toilet and sink.
• Featuring a hug shed which can fit approximately 5 cars - there is even room for the boat!
• Sizable plunge pool is the perfect place to enjoy a Sunday afternoon swim.
Eligible first home owners can take advantage of the NT Government Stamp Duty Discount on the purchase of this property, which could result in a stamp duty concession. In addition, first home owners may be eligible for the NT Government Home Renovation Grant, which could mean up to $10,000 towards renovations or improvements on the property. Find out more about these savings by contacting Matt and the Ray White Nightcliff team.
This property is offered for Sale by Auction on Tuesday 23rd October 2018 at 6pm - at The Venue at Fannie Bay. The vendor requires a quick sale, and with so much potential, this property is a buyers dream.
For more information, feel free to contact Matt Englund on 017 866 821.
Council Rates: $1162 pa
Total Area Under Title: 1 Hectare
Status: Vacant Possession
Easements: None Found